Made by Mitutoyo, specifically for their own brand of test indicator. Most of these attachments will also fit other manufacturers' models. If you would like to see Swiss made indicator attachments, which will also fit most Mitutoyo models, please refer to page 36.
If you are specifically looking for contact points, you will find them listed on page 21.
Why do we keep writing "most models?" Because Mitutoyo makes one unusual indicator called "Pocket Type." It has a tubular body and roughly (very roughly) resembles the Starrett Last Word indicator. It does not have any dovetails so the regular stems and attachments have no way of being attached. You will have to be quite specific when ordering attachments for these Pocket Type indicators.
To place an order: simply click on the linked part numbers below. Parts not shown, are not available from us at this time.
The swivel clamp shown above attaches to the dovetails of all indicators which have dovetails. This includes Starrett, BesTest, Compac, Interapid, Fowler, and even generic Chinese indicators. There are two holes in the clamp, of different diameters, and the clamp is tightened with a single thumb screw.
- Swivel clamp Ø 4 mm and Ø 8 mm holes 900321 ... $31.20
- Swivel clamp Ø 5/32" and Ø 3/8" holes 900322 ... $32.00
- Holding bar 0.25" x 0.5" x 4" long 900306 ... $27.15 (shown above)
- Universal holder Ø 8 mm, 80 mm long 21CZA233 (old #901916)... $52.20 (see below)
Stem attachments with different diameters will fit any test indicator that has dovetails whether made by Mitutoyo or someone else. These come with a knurled nut which, when tightened, will firmly clamp the stem to the indicator. The usable length of the stem is 18 mm.
- 8 mm diameter … 902804 … $23.80 … order now
- 3/8" (9.5 mm) diameter … 902805 … $26.50 … order now
- 6 mm diameter … 902803 … $20.20 … order now
- 4 mm diameter … currently unavailable … refer to page 36 for alternatives
- knurled nut is not sold separately
The following is an excerpt from the Mitutoyo catalog which illustrates some of the available indicator holders.
The universal holder for the pocket type indicators such as model 513-518 (and the older 513-118) screws into the end of the indicator. It is not designed for a dovetail. A ball joint allows it to swivel to a desired position.
- universal holder Ø 1/4", 84 mm long 901546 ... $44.15
- spanner wrench (required to fasten holders onto body) 301336 ... $12.75
Mounting stems (shown in photo above) screw directly into the end of the indicator. They come in different diameters and allow for easy, rigid mounting in other holders and magnetic bases.
- rigid mounting stem 4 mm Ø 102036 … $18.05
- rigid mounting stem 3/8" Ø 102081 ... $18.05
- rigid mounting stem 8 mm Ø 102822 ... $18.05
- spanner wrench (required to fasten stems to the indicator body) 301336 ... $12.75
Erick Swivel Adapter 210y
Holder for lug back dial indicators. Made in USA.