Made by Mitutoyo, specifically for their own brand of test indicator. Most of these attachments will also fit other manufacturers' models. If you would like to see Swiss made indicator attachments, which will also fit most Mitutoyo models, please refer to page 36.
If you are specifically looking for contact points, you will find them listed on page 21.
Why do we keep writing "most models?" Because Mitutoyo makes one unusual indicator called "Pocket Type." It has a tubular body and roughly (very roughly) resembles the Starrett Last Word indicator. You will have to be quite specific when ordering attachments for these Pocket Type indicators.
To place an order: simply click on the linked part numbers below.
The swivel clamp show above attaches to the dovetails of all indicators which have dovetails. This includes Starrett, BesTest, Compac, Interapid, Fowler, and even generic Chinese indicators. There are two holes in the clamp, of different diameters, and the clamp is tightened with a single thumb screw.
- Swivel clamp Ø 4 mm and Ø 8 mm holes 900321 ... $31.20
- Swivel clamp Ø 5/32" and Ø 3/8" holes 900322 ... $32.00
Mounting stem 190318 shown above. Although made for Mitutoyo test indicators, this is a fixed stem which clamps on to the dovetail of any brand indicator that has dovetails. You will also have to order a knurled nut (see below).
- Stem Ø 4 mm (5/32") 190318 ... $20.05
- Stem Ø 8 mm 190320 ... $17.50
- Stem Ø 3/8" 190321 ... $20.05
- Knurled nut (shown in photo above) is designed to be used with any of the three stems above 190322 ... $16.00
- Holding bar 0.25" x 0.5" x 4" long 900306 ... $27.15
- Universal holder Ø 8 mm, 80 mm long 901916 ... $52.20
- Universal holder Ø 1/4", 3 inches long 901459 (new number 21CZA231) ... $44.15
The following is an excerpt from the Mitutoyo catalog which illustrates some of the available indicator holders.
The universal holder for the pocket type indicators such as model 513-518 (and the older 513-118) screws into the end of the indicator. It is not designed for a dove tail. A ball joint allows it to swivel to a desired position.
- universal holder Ø 8 mm, 84 mm long 901917 ... $52.20
- universal holder Ø 1/4", 84 mm long 901546 ... $44.15
- spanner wrench (required to fasten holders onto body) 301336 ... $12.75
Mounting stems (shown in photo above) screw directly into the end of the indicator. They come in different diameters and allow for easy, rigid mounting in other holders and magnetic bases.
- rigid mounting stem 4 mm Ø 102036 ... $18.05
- rigid mounting stem 3/8" Ø 102081 ... $18.05
- rigid mounting stem 8 mm Ø 102822 ... $18.05
- spanner wrench (required to fasten stems to the indicator body) 301336 ... $12.75
Erick Swivel Adapter 210y
Holder for lug back dial indicators. Made in USA.