Cables for digital connections of your Tesa, Brown & Sharpe and Etalon, height gages, indicators, micrometers and calipers to the USB port on your computer. These cables are TESA specific and are not designed to work with other manufacturer's gages.
TESA instruments have several different types of output sockets and it will be necessary to know what you have in order to buy the correct cable. If you aren't sure, just send us an e-mail with your tool's model number.
All cables ship with USB driver software and a demo version of DataDirect data aquisition software.
- USB adapter Sub-D9 to USB
- OPTO RS232 to USB cable (OPTO-USB) As shown above, the USB end of the cable is on the left, the Opto RS232 is on the right.
- for all TESA instruments (calipers, micrometers and indicators) with OPTO RS232 output. Plugs directly into any USB port on your PC.. Order #04761062 ... $261.00 50% off while supply lasts : $130.00
- SUB-D 9 poles to USB
- Wireless connection system
- up to 120 TESA gages can be connected wirelessly. All TESA gages with OPTO interface can be outfitted with a small transmitter. The PC is outfitted with a receiver (04761064) that plugs into the USB port. TESA SimKey software, included with the receiver, receives, confirms and transcribes the data for up to 120 wireless modules.
- TESA DataDirect acquisition software
- connecting cables ship with a demo version of this data acquisition software. It allows you to import data into a spreadsheet (Windows® operating system required). While in demo mode, you will be limited to using one gage at a time and the software will only operate for one hour at a time, upon which a re-start will be needed. There is no expiration on the demo version, so you can use it as long as you wish, with the mentioned limitations. The full version can be ordered directly from the software.