B&S Micromaster displays both .00005" and 0.001 mm.
The new, ergonomic design allows for easy one-handed operation (but this can be difficult if the hands are small).
Brown & Sharpe Micro-Master digital micrometers conveniently measures beyond 1" (up to 1.2"). This basic model has just one button, so it's a cinch to use by anyone. It comes with or without SPC output.
High-quality Swiss made with all the features that make Swiss micrometers famous. All feature a waterproof rating of IP54. In the table below, the Tesa number is used for international marketing, while the B&S model number is specifically assigned to the Brown & Sharpe branded version sold in the USA. There is no difference other than the slightly lower price of the B&S models.
The models with "RS" appended, have RS232 output. (See page 227 for cables and other information regarding RS232 output.) Manufacturer's certification and instructions are included.
3V lithium battery type CR2030 included (look for part #019610-00 on page 151)
- Swiss made
- DIN 863 T1 (European Industry Standards)
- 0.00005 inch / 0.001 mm
- mm to inch conversion
- Tungsten carbide tipped anvils
- .25" diameter anvils on 0-1" 1-2" and 2-3" models
- .31" diameter anvils on 3-4" models
- .01 inch thread pitch
- 10 N maximum force
- .27 inch LCD digit height
- floating zero
- display lock
- RS-232 opto-coupled interface (for RS models)
- 3V lithium battery
- 1-2 year battery life (at 2000 hours per year)
- automatic shut-down after 10 minutes. (Display setting is maintained as long as the power supply remains stable.)
- 10°C to 40°C operating temperatures (50°F to 104°F)
- -10°C to 60°C storage temperatures (14°F to 140°F)
- 80% maximum relative humidity tolerated without condensation
- electromagnetic compatibility
- IP54 dust and moisture protection
- plastic storage case
- identification number / serial number
- inspection report with a declaration of conformity
Check the current price and availability. Your order may qualify for FREE shipping. Discounts of 10% or more apply to some items.