Swiss design comes to the fore with this stunning metric test indicator made by TESA in Switzerland. It is only available in metric.
What sets these apart from their cousins is the brilliant metallic red bezel and bright white dial.
When you are in need of a metric test indicator, there will be no long searches. Red is the bull's eye.
Additionally, they come standard with ruby contact points.
They may not yet be in the Metropolitan Museum of Art's collection of outstanding designs, but they deserve an honorable mention.
SwissTast indicators are in every way identical to the very popular BesTest and TesaTast indicators. All are made in Switzerland by TESA. Three things set them appart:
- bright red metallic bezel
- bright white dial with the name SwissTast
- 2 mm diameter ruby contact point (12.5 mm long) included
SwissTast in a plastic case, with a ruby contact point, a contact point wrench, and an 8 mm mounting stem that attaches to any of the three dovetails on the indicator body.
- Can accept any 12.5 mm long contact point with M1.4 thread size
- Accuracy: 2 µm (0.002 mm model)
- Accuracy: 10 µm (0.01 mm model)